More information on Coffee Bean Extract
When it comes to losing weight, nothing can replace a well-balanced diet. However, green coffee is one such ingredient that may certainly help to boost your metabolism and enhance the efficiency of your weight-loss efforts.
Green coffee bean extract is a great for slimming as it helps accelerate fat metabolism. The more rapid metabolism in the human body, faster the fat splits – this solves one major problem of obesity! This is not the only reason why women swear by the benefits of green coffee. Another great advantage of green coffee extract is that it helps to cleanse the body of toxins and excess fluids, which is turn helps to get rid of excess weight.
Green Coffee Bean Extract – Why Women Love It
With green coffee the effects of reducing pounds while healing the body is incredible. With the presence of antioxidants, green coffee helps the body fight the damaging effects of free radicals. Additionally, its main ingredient chlorogenic acid boosts metabolism and enhances overall health.
More reasons for women to choose green coffee bean extract –
- Improves metabolism due to chlorogenic acid which increases the rate of fat burning
- Chlorogenic acid helps in burning the fats which have already accumulated in the body, resulting in rapid weight loss
- Appetite suppression. This means the less a person eats, fewer pounds are gained
- Helps increase blood circulation throughout the body, enhancing heart health
- Cleansing the liver, this in turn helps cleansing the whole body
- Boosts energy, which improves overall performance
- Improves mental activity
A breakthrough weight loss product, Green Coffee Bean Extract has gained quite a buzz as the ultimate fat burner. No wonder most men find themselves wondering – Does it really work?
It would be interesting to know that chlorogenic acid found in green coffee bean can have an effect on fat loss and body weight, equally for both men and women!
How Does Green Coffee Bean Extract Work
Green coffee beans are raw, unroasted coffee beans, which are rich in chlorogenic acid. Providing powerful antioxidant support, chlorogenic acid positively affects many areas of health, including weight management.
The antioxidant properties of chlorogenic acid, helps neutralize the effects of free radicals thereby keeping the body healthy. Additionally, chlorogenic acid helps with weight management, owing to its ability to help regulate glucose and LDL levels in the body. It also supports the liver with processing fatty acids.
Green Coffee Bean Extract – Why Should Men Care
One simple answer – Green Coffee Bean Extract is one of the most effective ways to lose weight! Green coffee bean does not only help in boosting your metabolism but it also helps suppress random cravings for sugary foods and eliminates the storage of excess fat from the body. Here’s how green coffee extract helps your body –
- High antioxidant support – Green coffee bean extract provides powerful antioxidant support which helps to support inflammation and free radical management for maintaining great overall health, both internally and externally.
- Weight management - Chlorogenic acid helps in regulating the levels of glucose and fat in the body. It also helps support the liver with the processing of fatty acids, as a result lesser fat is stored in the body.
- Faster metabolism – Green coffee bean extract promotes faster metabolism such that more fat is burned and excess of fatty tissues are eliminated from the body. With 50% CGA in iOTH Green Coffee Bean Extract, your metabolic rates will be much faster
- Reduced appetite and food cravings – Green coffee bean extract helps reduce one’s tendency to overeat. One of the main reasons why people tend to gain weight is when you feel hungry and crave for unhealthy foods. But, green coffee bean extract reduces the urge to binge-eat to almost zero.
- Improved concentration – Green coffee bean extract may also help improve focus as well as learning abilities
- Improved blood sugar levels – The extract helps in regulating blood sugar levels , thereby improving blood pressure levels, thus preventing a host of cardiovascular diseases
- Liver detox – Over the years, certain toxins and other unwanted substances tend to get build up in your liver, decreasing its performance. However, green coffee bean extract cleanses out fat and other harmful substances, boosting metabolism further
Green coffee bean extract is generally safe when taken by mouth in prescribed doses. It is made of natural ingredients, i.e. Coffee beans, which people have been taking for thousands of years. Most people do not experience any side-effects and it is well tolerated when used at recommended dosages. However, if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should avoid use.
FAQ's on Green coffee bean extract
Green coffee bean extract is the purified extract obtained from the unroasted coffee beans.
A bottle of iOTH Green Coffee Bean Extract offers 60 rapid release softgels.
The recommended dose is 1 soft gel 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 soft gel 30 minutes before lunch daily, or as directed by a Dietician.
We advise that expecting mothers should check with their doctors before taking any supplement.
Absolutely! Green Coffee Bean Extract has been proven to be safe to use. It is made of natural ingredients, i.e. Coffee beans, which people have been taking for thousands of years. It is one of the most preferred, natural and safe solution for weight loss, appetite suppression and for regulation of metabolic process.
Yes, both women and men can enjoy the multiple benefits of Coffee Bean Extract.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.