More information on Cod Liver OIL and Vitamin E
You might associate Cod Liver Oil supplement either with people who are very young or getting a bit older, but its surprising health boosting effects are suitable for women of all age groups.
iOTH COD LIV + VIT E by iOTH can help women deal with:
- High blood pressure: Taking cod liver oil by mouth seems to lower blood pressure in women with mildly high blood pressure issues.
- Anemia: Supplemented with vitamin E, it may improve anemia in cases of Vitamin E deficiency.
- Premenstrual Syndrome: It may help decrease PMS symptoms.
- Menopause: It may help reduce menopause symptoms. Many doctors suggest that women going through menopause should consume Vitamin E for a minimum of three months to notice a gradual improvement in symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The omega-3 content of cod liver oil can help improve morning stiffness and joint tenderness experienced by women who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
iOTH COD LIV + VIT E is one essential supplement for women having health and fitness as their top priority.
A recent study has suggested that men who consumed fish oil regularly were third-less likely to develop heart diseases as compared to the ones who had little or no fish oil in their diet. Vitamin E, on the other hand also benefits men with some forms of sexual dysfunction.
The combined benefits of iOTH COD LIV + VIT E, helps men with:
• Kidney disease with type 2 diabetes: Taking cod liver oil seems to reduce protein in the urine, a marker for kidney disease severity.
The greatest benefits of iOTH COD LIV + VIT E to aging adult are its high levels of fat soluble vitamins A, D and E. These are super important to boost your immune- cell activity and over all vitality. It has been found that all these vitamins help absorb minerals form our diet far more effectively.
Additionally, iOTH COD LIV + VIT E are naturally enriched with DHA, omega-3 fatty acid, which is essential for the proper development of your brain, intelligence and also vision.
When it comes to your health, make sure you trust nothing but the best. So, order your health dose of iOTH COD LIV + VIT E today!
High doses of iOTH COD LIV + VIT E might keep blood from clotting; thereby increasing the chances of bleeding. Also, the Vitamin A and Vitamin D levels might increase drastically with high doses of cod liver oil. Other non-specific symptoms of Cod Liver Oil overdose include nausea and loose stones.
FAQ's on COD LIV - Vit E Supplement
Cod Liver Oil is normally safe for most people. However, it can still cause various side effects such as bad breath, nosebleed, belching and heartburn. Consuming Cod Liver Oil with your meals can largely reduce the occurrence of these side effects.
Generally, medicines consumed for high blood pressure often interacts with Cod Liver Oil. Cod Liver Oil tends to decrease blood pressure. Taking it along with medicines for high blood pressure can cause your blood pressure to go excessively low. Cod Liver Oil also interacts with medicines that slow blood clotting and may increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Take one softgel per day, preferably with your meal. Do not exceed the stated dosage.
Consult your health care provider before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or breast feeding; immediately before and following any surgery; if you have a bleeding disorder; if you are sensitive to aspirin; or if you are on high blood pressure medicines.
It is NOT recommended that anyone who is allergic to fish should consume iOTH COD LIV + VIT E.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.