OTH Health allows the option for product return or refund, provided the product is returned in undamaged and resalable condition. In case, you find some defect
in the product, you can send us an email at email@example.com. You must make sure, as a customer that the product you return is in intact
and is in good shape. You are requested to pack the product properly, before returning to make sure it reaches us in undamaged condition. It will be the responsibility of the
customer to make sure that the product reaches us even if the courier person leaves your place. When the product reaches us, we will inspect it to ensure that everything is intact
and only after that we will exchange the product.
Product replacements or exchange are subjected to stock availability of the particular product. The product will not be exchanged or refunded, if it does not
reach back to us.
Once the order is placed, it will not be cancelled in case of prepaid orders.
The acceptable reasons for return at OTH Health include:
- All the shipments made by OTH Health are carefully inspected before being dispatched. However, if due to any error from our end, you receive the wrong or incorrect number of
products, you are requested to notify us within 24 hours of the delivery made.
- In case you received a damaged product.
We will not accept returns if:
- If you notify us of a return after 24 hours of receiving the product(s).
- If you’ve already opened and used a part of the product you wish to return.
- The product you are returning should arrive at our facility within 7 days of receipt by you. Also, before making any returns, you are requested to contact us, either
through email or phone and provide us a reason for your return, your credentials along with your order number.
The product(s) will be accepted as returned only if they are returned in original condition. Damaged, used or tampered products will not qualify for a return
and no refund will be processed in such cases.
Product(s) must be returned in original packaging with proper seal. You must make use of a ‘track able’ courier for all your returns and share the docket/ tracking
number with our team.
If we find you eligible for a refund, we will initiate the process only after we receive the acceptable return.
Refund Policy at OTH Health
No refunds will be issued if:
All refunds will be issued if:
- The returned product bears noticeable damages or is tampered by/with you
- You have partially used/consumed the product
- If you provide the wrong shipping address
- The product is dispatched already and is en-route to you
- The product you ordered is not in stock with us
- You return the product in good condition, without any damages and your reason for return is deemed acceptable by our management
- The shipping address provided by you is not serviceable by us
Things to consider:
In case you wish to request for a refund before the product has been shipped out, you are required to inform us within 1 hour of making your purchase. This is
important as we dispatch all orders within an hour of confirmation of the purchase made.
If you are requesting for a refund on a product you are returning, then kindly refer to the refunds section below such that you can comply with the returns policy.
You are also requested to speak to us before you return the product.
Any purchases made from www.othhealth.com, using stolen id and password or stolen cards will not be entitled for refund.
OTH Health is not liable to pay any amount that may have been charged to the customer in case of a stolen or lost card or in the event where the log-in id and password of the
customer is compromised.
All sorts of disputes, differences, claims, controversies and questions arising in connection with or/ and in relation to these terms and conditions that the
parties are unable to settle between themselves, shall be settled in accordance to the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
All products sold on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease.